Time to Complete4 Weeks
Explore how to analyze and design computer algorithms and data structures. You’ll examine methods for evaluating algorithm efficiency and implementation of various data objects, programming styles, and performance expectations. Course topics include the key areas required to understand algorithmic design patterns, such as data concepts, arrays, stacks, queues, trees, and graphs. These concepts are applied to create effective programs and solve problems in coding design. You’ll also learn the importance of enhancing a program’s performance to ensure it is optimized and reusable for overall growth.
You will learn how to…
- Describe the characteristics and functionality of the fundamental basic algorithmic principles and data structure core concepts, including arrays, binary search trees, linked lists, hash tables, stacks, and queues
- Evaluate critical methods and approaches of strategies to determine solutions to programming challenges involved in implementing different types of data structure designs to solve a problem to result in the desired outcome.
- Analyze simple and complex programming designs to understand how decisions can impact the performance, growth, and optimization of a software solution in both short-term and long-term usability goals.
- Implement simple proofs of concepts of a program design by using software development tools to write and troubleshoot programs.
- Create technical design documentation for options based on specific use cases scenarios and solutions recommended.
And learn the skills connected to careers including…
Software Engineer, Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Data Engineer, Machine Learning Engineer, Software Developer, Algorithm Engineer
Accelerate your career in your own time. Enroll now to get started today.