Time to Complete4 Weeks
Examine the critical financial fundamentals necessary for managing an organization's operational activities and achieving its strategic goals. You’ll learn about the time value of money, investing in various instruments, making critical decisions regarding capital expenditures, and various methods for successfully capitalizing the firm. Managing critical cash flows and allocation of financial assets are also discussed in detail from a managerial perspective.
You will learn how to…
- Calculate the present and future value of cash flows using different interest rates and compounding periods.
- Differentiate between stocks and bonds in terms of their risk and return characteristics.
- Analyze the effects of the components of interest rates (e.g., inflation, credit risk, and term premium) on the valuation of bonds and other financial instruments.
- Apply the primary features of debt to analyze investment opportunities.
- Choose the appropriate financial strategies to raise capital in different situations.
- Evaluate the opportunities and challenges presented by FinTech for consumers, businesses, and regulators regarding privacy, security, and financial inclusion.
- Analyze the various types of market efficiency and their implications for investment strategies and risk management.
And learn the skills connected to careers including…
Finance Manager, Finance Analyst, Business Analyst, Sales Manager, Data Analyst, Management Consultant, Project Manager, Business Adviser
Accelerate your career in your own time. Enroll now to get started today.