Time to Complete4 Weeks
Learn how to read, analyze, and interpret company financial information in the form of statements prepared using generally accepted accounting principles and both quantitative and qualitative techniques. You’ll apply this information as part of strategic decision-making to increase firm value, enhance operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, and grow the business in an ethical and sustainable manner.
You will learn how to…
- Evaluate financial accounting information and assess its relevance and reliability for decision making by various stakeholders.
- Analyze the conceptual foundations of financial reporting and critically evaluate the mechanisms used to prepare financial statements.
- Synthesize the interrelationships between the four basic financial statements and evaluate their significance for assessing a firm's financial performance.
- Apply quantitative and qualitative techniques to financial accounting information to analyze a firm's leverage, solvency, asset quality, and operating performance.
- Compare and contrast generally accepted accounting principles and international financial reporting standards and identify when and why they are required and applied.
And learn the skills connected to careers including…
Financial Analyst, Accountant, Finance Manager, Financial Risk Analyst, Financial Risk Manager, Financial Advisor, Business Analyst, Financial Auditor, Financial Reporting Analyst
Accelerate your career in your own time. Enroll now to get started today.