Time to Complete4 Weeks
Examine healthcare administration and leadership in various global settings and provide knowledge, analysis data, and skills to effectively manage and lead in a diverse environment. You’ll learn about management skills from personnel to budget, including safety procedures, development procedures and policies, effective communication, and leading healthcare departments. On completion, you’ll be equipped with the knowledge and skills to effectively manage, make decisions, and lead in healthcare administration roles.
You will learn how to…
- Apply leadership theories and practices to real-world healthcare administration scenarios.
- Utilize effective communication skills to lead teams and manage organizational change in healthcare settings.
- Critically evaluate competencies and efficiencies in healthcare management, and recommend strategies for improvement.
- Analyze quantitative techniques and data to inform decision-making and improve healthcare leadership practices.
- Evaluate the impact of regulatory and economic factors on healthcare management and leadership, and formulate strategies to mitigate risks and take advantage of opportunities.
And learn the skills connected to careers including…
Health Unit Coordinator, Quality Coordinator, Health Care Adviser, Health Care Manager, Clinic Manager, Health Services Administrator, Program Manager, Nurse Manager, Director of Human Resources, Medical Office Manager, Practice Administrator
Accelerate your career in your own time. Enroll now to get started today.