Time to Complete4 Weeks
Learn how to use patient data, databases, and electronic medical records to manage and improve patient care and increase efficiency in private and public healthcare facilities. In addition, you’ll examine the concept of clinical intelligence and the role of analytics in supporting a data-driven healthcare system. You’ll go beyond data collection onto analyzing collected data and turning it into actionable information.
You will learn how to…
- Apply data analytics and metric-based dashboards to support evidence-based decision-making and improve processes in healthcare.
- Critically analyze the impact of electronic medical records on business and clinical intelligence, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Examine how healthcare systems use data analytics and informatics to assess and improve the quality of healthcare services, and develop strategies for effective implementation.
- Critique and contrast the use of quantitative and qualitative analysis methods in healthcare data analysis, and determine the appropriate approach for different types of data.
- Develop and implement a database management plan to ensure data integrity and confidentiality in healthcare settings.
And learn the skills connected to careers including…
Healthcare Data Analyst, Healthcare Statistician, Healthcare Operations Analyst, Healthcare Supply Chain Manager, Healthcare Data Engineer, Healthcare Data Scientist, Healthcare Market Analyst, Quality Assurance Analyst
Accelerate your career in your own time. Enroll now to get started today.