Time to Complete4 Weeks
Explore the design and implementation of the best combination of marketing efforts to carry out an organization's strategy in its target markets. You’ll develop an understanding of how an organization can benefit by creating and delivering value to its customers, and stakeholders, and the skills in applying the analytical concepts and tools of marketing to such decisions as segmentation and targeting, branding, pricing, distribution, and promotion.
You will learn how to…
- Examine the impact of a collaborative marketing approach on driving brand and product strategy.
- Evaluate customer needs, preferences, and behaviors to identify key value drivers and develop unique value propositions that differentiate from competitors.
- Apply effective marketing mix strategies that include product, price, promotion, and distribution to maximize customer engagement and satisfaction in diverse markets.
- Evaluate current and future marketing information technology to maximize effectiveness in the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Evaluate the customer journey and identify opportunities to integrate marketing, branding, advertising, and sales efforts to create a seamless and consistent customer experience.
And learn the skills connected to careers including…
Marketing Manager, Account Executive, Advertising Manager, Brand Manager, Market Research Analyst, Media Planner, Digital Marketing Specialist, Production Manager, SEO Manager, Web Marketing Manager
Accelerate your career in your own time. Enroll now to get started today.