Time to Complete4 Weeks
Explore the unique environment, characteristics and challenges of non-profit organizations and their management. You’ll discuss the purpose of non-profit organizations and their management as they strive to serve the mission of the organization and establish and maintain their place in society.
You’ll gain an understanding of the historical basis, foundations and fundamentals of non-profit organizations and their leadership. You’ll also learn how to best manage, govern, and adapt to an ever-changing environment. You’ll discuss the legal and ethical environment which surrounds non-profit boards and managers, and how to develop financial resources and management, marketing and communication techniques. Additionally, you’ll explore the role of the governing board in the non-profit organizations.
You will learn how to…
- Develop and implement effective strategies for non-profit management and governance based on an in-depth understanding of the unique traits and guidelines that distinguish non-profits from other organizations.
- Evaluate and apply best practices in non-profit financial management and resource allocation to ensure the long-term sustainability and success of the organization.
- Critically analyze the challenges faced by non-profit organizations, such as limited resources and stakeholder involvement, and develop innovative solutions to overcome these challenges.
- Assess and apply a range of funding strategies to support effective non-profit program management, including grants, donations, and partnerships.
- Design and implement effective communication and marketing strategies to raise awareness, build relationships, and promote the mission and values of the non-profit organization.
And learn the skills connected to careers including…
Fundraising Director, Program/Project Director, Volunteer Supervisor, Campaign Manager, Advocacy Director, Philanthropy Manager, Public Relations Manager, Outreach Director, Development Director
Accelerate your career in your own time. Enroll now to get started today.