Time to Complete4 Weeks
Operations and procurement are some of the key activities within a supply chain that allow an organization to deliver goods and services that meet customer demand. Learn through a blend of lessons, assessments, and learning assignments the processes that enable these key supply chain activities. You’ll cover key topics including supply chain planning, procurement processes, manufacturing operations, operations within service organizations, and how quality impacts operations and the procurement processes.
You will learn how to…
- Analyze the supply chain planning process including variations, trade-offs, inputs, and outputs.
- Assess procurement strategies that impact risk, sustainability, and the process of selecting and managing supplier relationships.
- Evaluate manufacturing operation constraints and bottlenecks, and performance measurement in the supply chain processes.
- Develop a comprehensive customer-centric supply chain strategy that optimizes service delivery and customer satisfaction across the entire supply chain network.
- Apply the appropriate standardized tools for continuous quality improvement with a supply chain.
And learn the skills connected to careers including…
Procurement Manager, Supply Chain Specialist, Supply Chain Analyst, Operations Manager, Project Manager, Purchasing Manager, Operations Team Leader, Logistics Manager, Supply Chain Manager
Accelerate your career in your own time. Enroll now to get started today.