Time to Complete4 Weeks
Gain a deep understanding of operations management and how it is critical to your success in any field, from consulting to entrepreneurship to general management. You’ll explore the major problems and decision processes of operations management such as operations strategy, process and capacity planning, facilities planning, aggregate planning, materials planning, and quality planning.
You will learn how to…
- Analyze processes that determine performance measures and evaluate effectiveness.
- Propose strategies to manage and resolve bottlenecks and the theory of constraints.
- Explain production concepts and basic efficiency and utilization calculations.
- Execute measurement for quality control and improvement.
- Analyze the functions and costs of an inventory system.
And learn the skills connected to careers including…
Business Operations Manager, Procurement Manager, Supply Chain Analyst, Supply Chains Specialist, Operations Research Specialist, Production Planner, Project Manager, Quality Control Specialist
Accelerate your career in your own time. Enroll now to get started today.