Time to Complete4 Weeks
Examine methods to improve organizational effectiveness. You’ll study organizational change, including the concept of planning change, the basic roles and styles of the change manager, as well as resistance to organizational change and how to overcome it. You’ll discuss all aspects of dealing with the people aspects of organizational change from the perspective of a change leader or consultant. Topics cover personal change, models and frameworks for change, methods for changing corporate culture and mindsets, approaches to strategy execution, and techniques for implementing new organizational designs and technologies.
You will learn how to…
- Analyze the change management process and develop innovative solutions for change management.
- Compare and contrast change management models to initiate an organizational change effectively.
- Build a change management plan based on cultural, technological, organizational structure, and leadership factors.
- Implement change execution plan(s), taking into consideration the various roles of the change manager, management, and employees.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of change and monitor the process to enable change success factors.
And learn the skills connected to careers including…
Organizational Development Specialist, Organization Effectiveness Manager, Human Resource Specialist, Talent Development Manager, Organizational Consultant, Employee Career Cycle Specialist, Learning Specialist, Succession Planner
Accelerate your career in your own time. Enroll now to get started today.