Time to Complete4 Weeks
Explore how supply chain logistics coordinates the movement and storage of goods throughout the supply chain. You’ll cover key concepts that are part of the greater supply chain management system. You will also discuss a range of topics including supply chain logistics, warehouse management, transportation management, inventory management, and computerized systems used for managing the supply chain.
You will learn how to…
- Apply key concepts and definitions in supply chain logistics, such as supply chain network design, inventory management, and demand forecasting, to develop an effective supply chain strategy that aligns with the organization's goals and objectives.
- Compare the impact of different supply chain regulations and processes on a company's operational and financial performance.
- Analyze the role of communication, collaboration, and decision-making in driving supply chain performance and sustainability, addressing potential challenges and barriers to effective leadership and managerial practices.
- Apply various tools and techniques used for data analysis and decision-making in supply chain logistics, such as statistical analysis, simulation, and optimization.
- Evaluate the challenges and opportunities of implementing constructive changes in supply chain logistics across different global contexts, such as cultural, political, and economic factors.
And learn the skills connected to careers including…
Supply Chain Manager, Forecasting Manager, Logistics Strategist, Operations Manager, Supply Chain Consultant, Business Analyst, Global Logistics Manager, Industry Analyst, Logistics Specialist
Accelerate your career in your own time. Enroll now to get started today.