Time to Complete4 Weeks
Explore how supply chain management is used to manage the supply chain through the various processes and organizational structures. You’ll discuss concepts that include the greater supply chain management system. Topics include purchasing, operations, customer relations, and logistics.
You will learn how to…
- Apply the principles and frameworks of supply chain management to identify and solve real-world problems in the supply chain.
- Analyze supply chain operations and processes to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization.
- Evaluate the role of collaboration and communication in effective supply chain management and identify best practices for managing supply chain relationships.
- Utilize data analysis tools and techniques to inform strategic decision-making in supply chain management.
- Assess the impact of global trends and issues on supply chain management and develop strategies for managing supply chain risks and opportunities in a global context.
And learn the skills connected to careers including…
HR Manager, Supply Chain Buyer, Supply Chain Planner, Demand Planner, Procurement Specialist, Supply Chain Specialist, Inventory Analyst, Production Planner, Business Analyst, Master Scheduler, Materials Manager, Logistics Coordinator, Operations Manager
Accelerate your career in your own time. Enroll now to get started today.