Time to Complete6 Weeks
Developed in conjunction with Canva, this course is for professionals who want to develop their theoretical and practical expertise in UX design.
Build upon the fundamentals of the UX design process before progressing into designing solutions and practical applications using design thinking processes in response to UX challenges in a business context. The curriculum is developed in consultation with experienced, senior design thinking leaders and UX professionals who regularly translate the outputs of the design thinking process into tangible products and user-centered business solutions. You’ll focus on developing the knowledge and skills needed to successfully implement UX design practices while driving the highest business value-grounded UX design.
You’ll learn how to…
- Understand and apply the UX design process.
- Implement a design thinking methodology.
- Explore the alignment between UX design and strategic business value
- Develop concepts into meaningful solutions and low to mid-fidelity artefacts.
- Consider the future of work and its implications on UX design professionals.
And elevate your skills and career…
- There is a significant shortage of qualified UX designers across all geographies including the UK, USA and Australia.
- Job growth for UX designers is expected to rise 14.9% over the next ten years according to Burning Glass (Design Mortals 2020).
- The Onward Search Creative, Marketing and Technology Salary Guide 2020 identified UX designers as the second most in-demand role for the second year in a row.
- Hire's report of the UK technology skills landscape, ‘Mind the Gap’, identified UX as one of the top four most significant gaps between the skills employees have and the skills employers want.
Accelerate your career in your own time. Enroll now to get started today.