Time to Complete6 Weeks
Developed in collaboration with Atlassian, this course introduces you to product management as a critical business concept.
Examine how to conceptualize products as key drivers of a business’s strategic growth. You’ll also develop comprehensive product strategies which are aligned to relevant business objectives for a real-world business scenario and prepare product-led growth strategies to support business objectives. You’ll come away with the following artefacts at the end of the course:
- a business case for new product investment
- a value proposition canvas
- a business model canvas
- product-led growth strategies for a real-world business scenario of your choice.
You’ll learn how to…
- Conceptualize product ideas to capitalize on identified relevant market opportunities.
- Develop comprehensive product strategies aligned to relevant business objectives.
- Prepare product-led growth strategies to support business objectives.
- Substantiate and give reasons for answers, choices, and approaches.
And elevate your skills and career…
- Product management roles in the US increased by 32% between 2017–2019 (Lyer 2019), and global demand for this role in large companies is rising (Product school 2020).
- According to Glassdoors' report ‘25 Best jobs in the UK for 2020’, Product Manager (PM) was listed at number two.
- The mean salary for a PM in the US is three times that of other occupations (Product school 2021).
Accelerate your career in your own time. Enroll now to get started today.